Thursday, May 19, 2011

Doctor's Visit & A Special Lunch

Today was a busy day, that started with a morning trip to the Doctor's office. Poor Caleb is finally getting over Strep throat and now his neck is bothering him! So we had to take a trip to his Dr. for a check-up.

My Mom came too, and was a big help with Miss Chloe! We were moving non-stop, going here and there, so I only snapped 2 pictures.
This one when Caleb was getting some x-rays of his neck taken.
and this one of his arm after the nurses had to draw some blood. I mean none of us are "fans" or excited about shots or needles, but others panic from just the sight of them.

And let's just say Caleb hates needles as much as his Daddy!! :)
After the doctor's office we headed to lunch. Caleb missed his lunch time at school while he was at the doctor, so he had to eat! :) He was so excited to "skip" school for another hour to eat out! ha!

Ninna took us to the Cotton Patch!! Man we were HUNGRY!! But I did manage to snap a few PRECIOUS pictures!!
So far everything looks good with Caleb's neck, but PLEASE keep him in your prayers!! We don't want it to bother him at all!


Now we all know that GOD is our HEALER!! He has done it time and time for me and my family, and I have NO doubt that He will DO IT AGAIN!!


Blessings & Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Poor Caleb, I will be praying for him :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. give him a squeeze from Aunt Honey and tell him I hope he feels better

    ReplyDelete