Thursday, May 26, 2011

Family Field Day Fun & HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sue!!!

Caleb recently had Family Field Day at school!!! It was lots of fun and I wanted to show off a few pictures but first...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOTHER-IN-LAW SUE!!!! :) We are going out to celebrate, so I will have more pictures soon but I wanted to wish her a HAPPY Birthday first thing!! :) Enjoy your day and know that you are LOVED!!
She is soooo sweet and a wonderful Granny!! Here is a picture of her and the kids last year on her birthday! Look how little Chloe was!! Caleb has grown soooo much too!!
Since it's also the last day of school, the activities have been in full swing!! So I have LOTS of blogging to do! :) First though was last Friday's FAMILY FIELD DAY!!

Me, Chloe and Ninna all went to spend the day with Caleb! Here we are in line getting hot dogs, chips, cookies and a drink!



Mommy and her babies!!Look at Caleb's shirt! Nearly all of the kids had one! CUTE HUH!!
Oh and that hot dog was YUMMY!!!! It was rainy and muggy that day so we had to eat inside in the classroom! No complaints here!

I know my Hubby, Dad, Mom and Sister are laughing because they all know that I am NOT a fan of Heat!! or outdoors! ha!! (sad huh) MY kids on the other hand, LOVE to be outside!!

Ninna and Caleb!! Caleb showing off his Flat Stanley sent back in from Aunt Tasha & Uncle Stephen!!
Ninna feeding lunch to Chloe while Caleb and I enjoy hot dogs! :)
After we ate Caleb and I made the trip to the library to check out the book fair! I love that Caleb LOVES to read!! And he of course wanted a book, so we got a joke book! ha
After that it was nealy time for the MAGIC SHOW!
But before that Mrs. Robinson, his teacher ,did a little magic of her own with a magical coloring book! I think I was more impressed than anyone else in the room! :) It was full of black and white drawings, then blank pages , then colored drawings, and so on!

After that was time for the FULL magic show in the cafeteria! Those kids are so funny! They all DANCED AND JAMMED out to music playing before it started! Sooooo funnny! And of course Caleb was bustin' out the moves! ha!!

They even gave out Free Popcorn!! YUMMY!!!


After that we ran to Starbucks for my Mom's coffee fix

and a birthdaycake cake-pop for me!! :)
Only I think Chloe enjoyed it, and ate more of it than I did!! It was soooo funny!! She was soooo excited!! And these pictures say it all!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment