So just like my Momma always did when I was little, we thought it was important to send a little thanks to Caleb's teacher! :)
Mrs. Robinson!
I had to show you what was in the bag! :)
She LOVES chocolate so we got her a monogrammed container full of M&M's! :)
The R was a sticker we put on both sides of the container!! Isn't it cute!! Love it!
Caleb also made her a Frog Pond drawing! Frogs are her FAVORITE!! Her classroom is full of them.
He is soooo sweet huh!!
Caleb also wanted me to show off the chicks he had in his classroom! So I thought this was a great time to do so! It's pretty cool!! Daniel took this picture on May 4th...
and this one on May 9th!
So cute huh!! Sweet baby chicks!Something else I wanted to share was Caleb's Flat Stanley Project and say THANK YOU to Aunt Tasha & Uncle Stephen for helping us out! :)
Flat story is about a little boy who was flattened by a bulletin board while he slept. He realized it wan't all that bad and his family put him in an envelope and mailed him to a friend,that he couldn't afford to fly to visit.So Caleb colored his Flat Stanley and mailed him to visit Aunt Tasha and Uncle Stephen in Frisco!!
And here are some of the FUN pictures they sent back!!Tasha is also a 1st grade teacher so she took him to visit her class and spend the day with them! :) He even went on a science experiment with them!
He also went to the Pizza Hut Park! It's where a Professional Soccer Team called FC plays!! Caleb LOVES Soccer so I thought that was really cool!! :)
Thanks again Aunt Tasha & Uncle Stephen!! We love you both!! Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment