I am always looking for more people to "follow", especially if we are friends, and it's even neater if we are family!!
So when I found out that my Mother-in -law and her sisters were creating a BLOG I was sooooo excited!!!
To get them started we all got together for a "Blog Class" at Debra's house. They wanted me to show them a few things, but let me tell you they are all EXPERT scrapbookers which is WAY harder so I know in no time they will be teaching me a few tricks!! Here's Sue, my MIL, and Jane who is our Aunt Honey!! :)
I always have a good time when we all get together!! I am just glad it's happening more and not just on holidays! :)
Ladies THANK YOU for creating a BLOG for all of us to enjoy and Thank you for welcoming me into the family the day you met me!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Oh and I can't leave these two cutie's out!! This is Shawn and Piper! (Caleb & Chloe's cousins)They were staying the night with their GiGi and watched movies while we blogged! :) Isn't this a sweet picture!! :) Love those two!! :)
Let's all get together again soon ladies!!! And keep up the BLOGGING!! I am soooo excited to be a follower!!P.S. Check out their blogs, listed on the side of mine!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment