Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Hubby DANIEL!!!

It's Daniel's Birthday today!! :) He is 44 years young! ;)

Daniel I want to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY day!! You deserve the very BEST!!

Check out his cake! It's an IPad 2!! That's what he is getting from EVERYONE for his Bday this year! Well he got lots of money to buy one, and is ready to have his new toy in hand! ha!
Daniel is the BEST husband in the world!! I feel so BLESSED to be married to such a WONDERFUL man!! He treats me like a Princess and is a Man of God!
Not to mention such a great DADDY! His kids adore him!! Here they are CELEBRATING!! :)
I love you Daniel!! Enjoy your day!! XOXOXO!!



P.S. Much more to come on Daniel's Party and our lunch celebration with the kiddos!!


Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment