Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

Happy Birthday to my SWEET Grandma!!!

May is a month full of special birthdays and my Grandma kicks it all off with her big day on the 5th of May!!
I absolutely adore my Grandma she is one of the sweetest women I know with such a BIG heart! Not to mention an AWESOME woman of GOD!! The BEST Grandma!!
We have lots of fun BIRTHDAY celebrations planned for her so much more to come, but I wanted to have a post up today just for her!! :)
She is so special I even named Chloe's middle name after her!! ELIZABETH!!
Her husband my Grandad is just as awesome! I LOVE THEM BOTH MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!
We have always lived around them and I am so thankful for that , just having them around to talk to or pray with! They are full of GODLY WISDOM!!:)
Grandma I hope you have a FABULOUS day!!! I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!

Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment