Sunday, May 29, 2011

Honor Roll Awards Ceremony For My CALEB

The Honor Roll Awards Ceremony took place the day before school let out and let me tell you how proud I was! :)
Here is Caleb being called up to the stage to get his awards from his wonderful teacher Mrs. Robinson! Showing off his awards!!!
That's a folder FULL of them too!!
Here is a close up of the folder. He decorated it!! Great job huh!!
A close up of one of the AWARDS!! That's right he is officially a 2nd grader!!! Mommy & Caleb!!!
Ninna & Caleb!!
Caleb cheering on his friends as they get their awards!
Here we are looking through his folder!!
And here is a CLOSER look! This was his award for all of his AR Reading! AR stands for Accelerated Reading and Caleb does an awesome job at it!

After they read a book they take a test and earn points. And once they reach a certain limit they get rewarded in the library!

Their name gets called on the announcements and they get their picture taken and placed on the bulletin board!

GO Caleb!!!
Here are some more awards!!

The Citizenship Award!!
The STAR Student Award!!!
The A/B Honor Roll Award!!
And the most exciting... the one showing he is now a 2nd grader!! I'm sad he is growing up but so I'm PROUD of him!! LOVE YA BUDDY!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Go Caleb , you are growing up to fast, I am so proud of you! I love you , Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Caleb!!! A very proud aunt and 1st grade teacher!!! :) love u bud!!

    ReplyDelete