Check out his cake!! It's an iPad 2!!! Keep reading I'll explain! :)
Here he is with the kids!!
Me and the Birthday Man!! :)
So I wanted to show off who all was there so I got a picture of the table filled with The FAMILY!!! SMILE EVERYONE!! (I'm taking the picture! ha!)
Here's a closer look! Tasha & Stephen!!
Daniel and his Mom and Dad!! (Tom and Sue!! )
Caleb & Aunt KiKi (AKA Debbie) Caleb's "coloring/game partner" that night! :)
MISS CHLOE!!
Grandad & Grandma!! Love them!
My Dad & Mom!!
Grandma & Chloe having FUN!
A closer look at the BIRTHDAY CAKE!! I wanted an iPad 2 cake because that's what Daniel wanted for his Birthday! She even made Apps for the cake.
Here he is with the kids!!
Me and the Birthday Man!! :)
So I wanted to show off who all was there so I got a picture of the table filled with The FAMILY!!! SMILE EVERYONE!! (I'm taking the picture! ha!)
Here's a closer look! Tasha & Stephen!!
Daniel and his Mom and Dad!! (Tom and Sue!! )
Caleb & Aunt KiKi (AKA Debbie) Caleb's "coloring/game partner" that night! :)
MISS CHLOE!!
Grandad & Grandma!! Love them!
My Dad & Mom!!
Me, Chloe & Daniel!!
Grandma & Chloe having FUN!
A closer look at the BIRTHDAY CAKE!! I wanted an iPad 2 cake because that's what Daniel wanted for his Birthday! She even made Apps for the cake.On the Top is: A Tornado/Storm Chaser App, A Facebook App, & A Radar App. :)
On the bottom is e-mail, Words with Friends, & Daniels HELLO TEXOMA App!! :) COOL HUH!!!
And here is the cake with his candles!!!

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!
Blow out the candles!!!
Daniel's mom made him a scrapbook of his trip to the SUPER BOWL!! It was really cool! She is soooooo AWESOME at scrapbooking!! Her and her sisters!! I love looking at all of the cool stuff they put together!
And then Daniel got what he wanted!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF GREEN!!!!
So he could buy this....
An ipad 2!!! :)Such a FUN day full of many BLESSINGS!! Thank you everyone for helping to make Daniels day so special!! I pray God will BLESS your socks off this year baby!! :) LOVE YA!! Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment