But Tasha wasn't the only one having a "Birthday Pedi"
I had a gift card, from Tasha, that she gave ME on MY Birthday that I used!! ha!! Ironic Huh!! So she in a sense paid for MY pedi & mani, on HER birthday!! ha!! Love it!! Now that's a good sister!! :)

I had several gift cards that Birthday!! Told you I loved them!! ha! (I'm officially out now, I think!! ha!)
Pretty Toes!!! :)
Thanks for heading to the nail salon with me Tasha!! It was lots of FUN!! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley
heheheh ya, anytime!! That's funny, I didnt think of it like that when we were getting them done. I should of had you pay for mine! HAHA J/K! I had a gift card from Christimas! HA Us Tippit girls love our GC and PEDI'S! (hint hint) if anyone wants to take it. ha
ReplyDelete