Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Love Snuggling My Babies!!!

Time I get home from work my babies are in bed. I get to come home on a lunch break, but I still miss them!! :)

So I always go in their rooms and SNUGGLE them!!! :) Caleb NEVER wakes up, but LOVES to hear that I snuggle him when I get home! I took this picture the other night so he would believe me! ha! He said he was sleeping so good because I was there! ha! I also go check on my Baby Chloe!! But she usually wakes up the second I walk in there!! Sorry Chloe!! I can't help it though!! I LOVE them!!!



Sweet Babies!! Last night Chloe just snuggled me for about an hour!! It was soooo sweet!! She didn't move, which is totally not like her! ha! She is always on the go!! :) But I LOVED it!!
Can't forget about my 3rd baby!! My hubby!! No pics of us snuggling at night, but I do have these pictures of us in December on a carriage ride in OKC! It was FREEZING and we were snuggling to stay warm! ha! LOVE YA BABE!!




Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment: