Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lunch, Cookies & Some Family LOVE!

So since I got sick with the stomach bug Sunday night and ALL DAY MONDAY, I missed posting some of my weekend pics!!:(

I know NO ONE cares to hear about my sick day on Monday, (you're welcome) so let's skip to the good stuff!! :) Friday Daniel was also off, since he had to work Sunday, so we headed to Chili's for LUNCH!! YUM!! Here's Chloe, her first time to have crayons while out to eat! :) She didn't care to color but LOVED playing with them! :) And the BEST part was...OH YEAH we had a gift card!! So seriously if you ever ask yourself "Hum? What should I get Daniel or Ashley?" Well honey the answer is EASY!! "Giftcards!"
See how happy they make us!! ha!! :)
After we picked up Caleb from school we thought it was only fair that he had a treat too!! So the Big Man, got a COOKIE!!! WOW!! CHECK THAT BABY OUT!!
I think Chloe was jealous!! ha!!! :) Yes she LOVES Cookies too!! Just like her Momma!!
After that it was home to pull out the Easter decorations!!! But these two enjoyed climbing on the box instead!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAST PICTURE LOOKS LIKE YOU WHEN YOU WERE A LITTLE GIRL!
    Caleb.. can you break me off a piece of that cookie! :)

    ReplyDelete