The famous "gift" from the kiddos to their grandparents and Auntie & Uncle are our famous Sugar Cookies with cream cheese icing!! YUM!!
I found these cute little baskets at Target to put the treats in!!
Then we got busy making some tasty Easter Treats!!!
Baking, icing and SPRINKLES!!

Caleb & I even put on our matching "cooking" aprons from Aunt Honey and Uncle Wade! Caleb said when Chloe gets older we will have to get her one too! So sweet!!
He is such a BIG helper!!

After we were done we wrapped them in tissue paper!! :)

And then we added the bunny picture to top them off!! Cute huh!!
Later Caleb & Daniel had to run to Walmart and look who they saw!! Guess even the Easter Bunny shops at Walmart!! ha! He had a lot to get before filling all of those Easter baskets!! :)
Then it was time to fill eggs for our church Easter Egg hunt!! We stuffed 100 eggs!! Whew!! Thank goodness my sweet hubby helped!!:)
Then it was off to bed but not before leaving a note for the Easter Bunny!! Caleb just HAD to have CARROTS out for him!! I told him the bunny would rather have a sugar cookie with icing but he insisted on the carrots! ha!! So that's what we did! I mean I guess it makes sense! HE is a BUNNY!! ha!!
Much more to come!! Have a great day!! Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment