I wanted to share a little bit about him, to document his life in the 1st grade! He is 7 years old and has such a caring heart! Always wanting to give or help kids who don't have anything.
He is also quite the business man! Ha! Seriously always thinking of ways to make money and form a business, or grow a garden, or rent you movies or books! Love it!
Caleb is sooo smart they even moved him up to the Advanced level in spelling and reading! :) and he still does great! He just got a 95 today on his test!!
Caleb LOVES to play soccer and really any other sport! He can't wait to play football and really wants to do karate! Soon!! He also LOVES his DS and our i phones!
Caleb is not a big candy eater, but LOVES cookies just like his Momma! Difference is he can have just 1!! I want the whole pan! ha!
He is the best son a mother and father could ask for and is also the BEST big brother in the world!!
I love how his conversations are getting deeper and I can see how he is really growing up!
His LOVE for the Lord is truly the best thing I see! Watching this kid sing praise and worship will bring a smile and tenderness to your heart! From the mouths of babes!!
I know God truly has something special for this little boy and I feel so Blessed to be able to watch it unfold!!
I LOVE you Bubba!!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment