Chloe and I matched in our black and light pink on Thursday so I had to snap some pics!! :) 
That afternoon my Mom and Chloe headed up to Storkland to STAR in the Grandparents commercial! (They asked a lot of Grandma's to come up for their Grandparents Day spot) Chloe got to be in it too!!! :) I will definitely snap a picture when it hits the airwaves to post can't wait to see it!! :)

This is Ms. Vickie and Chloe! Chloe has liked her since day one! :) 
My Mom said the funniest thing though is when Chloe, Miss Adventure, did this...


Yep she found herself a hide-a-way! ha!! It's a little art easel that Chloe thinks has a built in seat! ha!


Yep she found herself a hide-a-way! ha!! It's a little art easel that Chloe thinks has a built in seat! ha!Look closely if they wouldn't have seen her get up there they would have thought she was gone! That girl I tell you what! My Mom said she laughed so hard she was almost crying! :)
Oh dear!!! That's all I can say!! ha!
Since I didn't really start blogging until recently I wanted to end with a few more Precious pics, from this "Storkland Fun" blog! :) This was Chloe's commercial debut back in October of 2010 when she was 11 months old! I snapped this from our TV!! :)

And here are some we took of her trying on clothes for the fashion show that she was in!

And finally a few I found of her even younger at the store, already learning to SHOP till you DROP!! :) LOVE that coat!

Love it!! Thanks again to all of the sweet ladies that work there, for always being kind to my baby and family! I know one day Chloe will have her little one shopping there too! Just like my Momma used to bring me! :)

And finally a few I found of her even younger at the store, already learning to SHOP till you DROP!! :) LOVE that coat! 
Love it!! Thanks again to all of the sweet ladies that work there, for always being kind to my baby and family! I know one day Chloe will have her little one shopping there too! Just like my Momma used to bring me! :)Also thanks to Ninna for always making sure Chloe is dressed to a "T"!! :) Aren't grandparents the BEST!
Have a great day EVERYONE!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment