Here's Daniel & Chloe browsing! :)
The bed isn't for us, it's for Caleb because he is literally with out a bed!! Seriously! We sold his bed on Craigs List! BUT IT WAS SOOO TIME !! The bed was WAY to SMALL!! The good news is it sold fast, but now he is sleeping in a tent in his room! Poor thing! Oh who am I kidding he LOVES it!!
The other piece of good news is WE FOUND a NEW bed!! It's being ordered though and will not be here for 4 to 6 weeks! But Ashley's Furniture is giving us a loaner twin bed until it comes in! Yay!! I am waiting to show off what we picked out until it comes in! :)Here we are again shopping! Chloe was being so cute!
They even had a section for Caleb to play video games while we shopped! LOVE that chair he is in!!!
But the BEST part was at the very end! Every time you buy something you get to BANG the GONG!
After that we headed to eat with Pappy & Granny!! We love to go out and eat and spend time with them so we were SUPER excited! We got to pick so I told Daniel to pick a place he really wanted to go!! Even if I didn't. And he picked...GOLDEN CORRAL!! ha!! He has been wanting to go there since we started dating!! So funny! It was SUPER yummy though!!!
I love the variety, but I ALWAYS eat too much! ha! I also LOVE that you get dessert!!
Plus the yummy rolls with honey butter!! And I am not alone!! ha!!
It was a great meal with wonderful family!! :) Thanks Pappy & Granny!
After it was time to head home! Chloe has been playing with her babies lately! LOVE THAT!! So I decided to put together the push stroller that Santa brought her!
It was a little big when she first got it, but Santa knew she would "grow" into it! And she finally has, so I had to share how much fun she was having!
It plays music!! Chloe loves that part the best!


Little Mommy Chloe!! :)
P.S. Isn't Chloe's outfit PRECIOUS! That's the one she got for Easter from Nina & Papa!!Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment