Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who Doesn't LOVE a Sneak Peek!! ;)

Ok so due to the NCAA Basketball Championship game, we went on REALLY LATE tonight!! :) Our 10 pm newscast started more like 11p.m! :) And I didn't get home until right after MIDNIGHT. Oh the life of the news business!! ;) Love it! :) Needless to say with the lack of sleep I have had lately I am BEAT!! SO... enough of my pitty story, ha!! I just didn't have time to edit all of my wonderful pics!! :( So instead of leaving you hanging....here is one fashion show pic until hopefully tomorrow when I will post the rest of them!! :) I appreciate all of you faithful blog followers more than you know!! :) You hold me accountable and I will thank you one day when all of these precious memories are DOCUMENTED!! YAY!!! Hope you have a BLESSED Tuesday Everyone!! Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment: