SO... this weekend Daniel and Caleb headed outdoors to teach Caleb to ride his bike without the TRAINING wheels!! :) 
Looks like all is going well right?! Well we all know that when you are learning you are bound to...
FALL! :(
Don't worry he's OK!! :) He got right back up!! No he didn't tear that hole in his jeans we purposely put old jeans on him for this special lesson!! :)
Later that day it was time for something Caleb has already learned to MASTER!!! SOCCER!!
Here is a picture I snapped of Caleb and his teammate giving each other high fives!! :) Cute huh!!
Half time!!!
Whew!! Caleb did a GREAT JOB!! Here he is chillin after playing 3 straight quarters!! Way to go CALEB!! :)

I totally forgot to snap additional family pics during the game so after I was trying to get everyone in as they left!!
Here is a picture I snapped of Caleb and his teammate giving each other high fives!! :) Cute huh!!
Half time!!!
Whew!! Caleb did a GREAT JOB!! Here he is chillin after playing 3 straight quarters!! Way to go CALEB!! :) 
Papa & Caleb after the game!!! Two of a kind right here! :)
I totally forgot to snap additional family pics during the game so after I was trying to get everyone in as they left!! SMILE EVERYONE!!
Pappy & Granny were at the game too!!
Pappy & Granny were at the game too!! Thanks to everyone who came out, and WAY TO GO CALEB!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
Blessings & Love, Ashley

I <3 the bike pictures. All I can remember is slamming into the back of trucks that stuck out of driveways on the sidewalks. I cant tell you how many times I had bicycle crashes! HAHAH U too.. with all your BIKE CRASH MEMORIES! I dont even know if I'm going to teach my kids how to ride a bike! HA
ReplyDelete