This has been a BUSY Easter weekend so I have lots of fun things to share!! It will probably take me a few days/posts to get through it all! :) I'm starting with Friday when I took the kiddos to see the Easter Bunny at the mall!! :) It's a tradition!!
Here we are on our way!!! Notice how excited Chloe looks!! (That's about to change!ha!)
I knew Chloe wouldn't be to fond of the Bunny but she did sit in his lap! :) Which was a plus!! :)
But that didn't last long! Bless her heart she wanted her Mommy!! But before I grabbed her, we snapped the annual bunny picture!! :) Worried face and all! It's Ok Chloe he brings goodies!!!
As you can tell by this next picture Chloe was ready to go!! Real tears poor thing!! And Caleb well he is posing as a bunny! ha!! Love ya buddy!! Check out the cool ears he got from the bunny!!
Chloe got some too!! I think she was over the picture though! :)
Thank goodness Nina & Papa showed up while we were taking the pics!!
They were a big help!!LOVE this picture of Caleb & his Papa!!

Chloe & Caleb showing off their BUNNY EARS!! Isn't Chloe's dress PRECIOUS!!! It's her Easter dress!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I let her wear it for the picture then we went straight home and took it off so it nothing would get on it before Easter Sunday!

Chloe & Caleb showing off their BUNNY EARS!! Isn't Chloe's dress PRECIOUS!!! It's her Easter dress!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I let her wear it for the picture then we went straight home and took it off so it nothing would get on it before Easter Sunday!I really wanted a BUNNY dress and this was a mud pie dress so it was PERFECT!!! Even if it was BLUE! ha!! I really do LOVE it! And sweet Caleb in his new white shirt! Yes, we took that off too! ha!
To cheer Chloe up Papa let Chloe wear his shades!! She loved them!! My little movie star! ha!!
To cheer Chloe up Papa let Chloe wear his shades!! She loved them!! My little movie star! ha!!Chloe was soooo sleepy so I am also in the picture!!
Thank you both for watching them!!! Such a big help, and soooo appreciated!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
Blessings & Love, Ashley
Best pictures ever! I can't wait for Chloe to be older and see all her WAY FUNNY Holliday pictures with the big stuffy animals and Santa!! Solo funny! Oh the memories
ReplyDelete