
Here's Chloe lovin' some Carrots...
Pasta & Banana's!!
I just love Tea Room's!! They are soooo girly girl which I ADORE!! And so does my little princess!! Can't you tell!!
After we ate, we walked around to check out some of the cute clothes and jewelry! Chloe was walking EVERYWHERE!! It was precious!! She even headed straight for a table full of bling!! HA!
Just like her Ninna! (Sorry they are blurry when I realized she was going to grab them I jumped up to get her!!) Then it was time to go and pick up Bubba from school! :)
We had to head to the mall to pick something up, and Caleb was STARVING so Ninna got him a slice of pizza! Caleb said a cookie just wouldn't do! He was HUNGRY!! Ha!!
Thanks Mom/Ninna it was a fun afternoon!! :)



Oh I can't wait to EAT one!!! (or two) ha!! Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing!! Can you say DELICIOUS!!! :)
We had to head to the mall to pick something up, and Caleb was STARVING so Ninna got him a slice of pizza! Caleb said a cookie just wouldn't do! He was HUNGRY!! Ha!!
Thanks Mom/Ninna it was a fun afternoon!! :)So Friday night Tasha & Stephen came in town for her BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! We were supposed to make the cupcakes early for her party, but they didn't start until MIDNIGHT!! So I "assisted in the baking process" on facetime!! HA!!
Here are a few pictures!! (oh I cropped my "no make up face" out! ha)
ALSO WARNING THESE WILL MAKE YOU HUNGRY!!! :) 



Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment