Friday, April 8, 2011

Do the Diaper Dance!!

So Chloe had to go back to the doctor, yes again, to have those little ears checked out! The good news is they are doing a lot better!!! The bad news, she had to get her 15 month shots!! Yes, she is 16 months old, but with all the sickness lately we had to wait. Ninna sent me these pictures of her playing in her diaper! Ya know they strip the little ones down when you go to the doctor! Ha! Normally I don't even let her on the floor, and neither does my Mom! But they had to wait forever and my Mom said Chloe was having the best time!! I believe it!! ha! She said it was cute because when Chloe would bump into something, like when she was CRAWLING IN THE CABINET!! Oh my!!! She would say OWWWWW!!! :) I think its Precious! Not that she was hurt but I can just hear her!! ha! So here are her official stats!! As of 4-6-2011!! (Yes I am a day behind in my blogging! ha!) 31 inches and 22.9 pounds! :) She is FINALLY in the 50% in weight! It's been like 10-30! She is walking everywhere now! ha! Isn't it soooo cute to see her walk! So tiny!! Oh and I think these are the ONLY diaper pics, besides when she was born, that I have! I'm sure Chloe will thank me for not having more one day! ha! But for now I think they are sweet! I found Caleb's stats from when he was 17 month's old ( a month older than Chloe now) and they were similar. He was 23 pounds 6 oz. and 32 1/4 inches. That was back in March of 2005! Wow how things have changed!! Here is a picture of Caleb when he was around Chloe's age. I looked for a diaper one and thought oh the tub will do! ha!! My sweet babies!!

Have a HAPPY DAY!! More on my SUPERSTAR MOMMA AND CHLOE tomorrow!! :)


Blessings & Love, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Oh that so sad to see Chloe get her shots. I don't like that at all. Tou are right about the floor, she saw the toy box and wanted down! I told the nurse , I don't know hate to put her down on the dirty floor. She said oh it's just scuffs. But about 30 min into it I said go for it Chloe ! She had a blast! After a hour and a half we were ready to go!!! Especially poor Chloe, she did not like those shots either!!!!!!! A www Caleb is so sweet , I for get how little he was, I can see Chloe in him. Reminds me of yesterday !! Love them both Nina!!

    ReplyDelete