Usually only one of them is looking, and it's such a GREAT picture that one!
Then they decide to switch! The other one looks up finally but yes, you lose the one who was looking! :)
But it's all worth it! Because then you capture moments like this one!! :) MY CUTIE PATOOTIES!!
And it's a good thing because Caleb passes out the church bulletins and was DONE after this picture! ha! I love it though. :)So after that I thought, oh getting just 1 picture of Chloe in her new outfit will be easy! RIGHT??!
Well here is the first picture! :)
Second: Chloe!! Smile Baby!!
Third picture: She loved that flashlight so I thought hey I will take it and she will look and smile!
Well she looked but I don't think she was happy that I took it away! ha! Sorry Chloe!
Oh well they are both still Precious even if it takes multiple pictures to get both of those sweet little faces in one shot! :)Speaking of Aunt Tasha it's almost her BIRTHDAY!! The Big Party is this weekend!! YAY!!! So excited!! Stay tuned for lots of BIRTHDAY Fun and PICS!!
Happy Birthday Weekend Tasha!! WE LOVE YA BUNCHES!!
P.S. Don't you just LOVE her hair and headband!! I do!! Blessings & Love, ASHLEY
Love the pew pics. Nothing like a brother and sister looking at each other with love toward each other. It reminded me when my sweeties were that little one Easter when Michael was in his little suit and Amanda in her puffy dress outside the church in Houston.
ReplyDeleteChloe is preparing for that mom look in that last pic. LOL!
WOW! I Love Tasha's hair... WOW! Looking forward to her 26th birthday!