So I had to share and say THANKS to all of those who spoiled us rotten!! ha!! :)

Here's a look at what Caleb got!! :)
And as you can tell Chloe LOVED opening her gift and playing with the grass! ha!
And here's her goodies!!! :)
Daniel and I also got a YUMMY treat! A plate full of Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
After the Easter Bunny & Church on Sunday (more on that in the next blog ) we headed to my grandparents for Easter Lunch!!And Grandad and Grandma surprised Chloe with a new baby that she loved!!!
Here's Grandad, KiKi & Chloe when he gave the baby to her! 

Caleb also got a cool toy!! Magic ROCKS!! We will have to show those off later! :)
KiKi also got the kiddos some Easter M& M's and a sweet card!! 
Papa & Nina also bought Caleb & Chloe some FABULOUS Easter treats!!
Look at the PRECIOUS Bunny!!! So girlie I LOVE It!!
and the slinky!! That Chloe LOVES!!
But that's not all!! Here's a look at all of her goodies from Papa & Nina!!
One of the things Caleb got from Papa & Nina, was a Jonah and the Whale Bible story play set!! It is soooo cool!! You can play with it in the tub or pool too!
We even showed Caleb how he could get swallowed by a whale if he didn't listen to God! ha! Just kidding buddy!
He also got a Goliath sword, Bible coloring sticker book, a little game, a gold dollar and some cash!!
Speaking of cash, Daniel & I also got some Easter loot!! Thanks Mom & Dad!!
And Thanks to Papa & Grannie in Houston for sending the kids darling Easter cards and $5 a piece!! So sweet!! They were soooo excited!!
See I told you we were spoiled!! I think just LOVED!! Thank you family and Thank you Jesus!! He's ALIVE!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
MAN YALL WERE SPOILED ON EASTER! :) LUCKY DUCKS! YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL EASTER! Im happy FOR YOU! pshh... hahaha
ReplyDelete