HAPPY BIRTHDAY STERLING!!
I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my youngest cousin Sterling!!!
Caleb had the big day, April 10th, marked on his personal calendar and reminded us ,all day, to call Sterling and sing!! :) We called Sterling on conference call that evening, and I thought it was sweet, Sterling let it go to voicemail, (keep reading) & texted us back right after and said he knew we would sing so he let it go to voicemail so he could save the message!! :) LOVE IT! ha! Here is a picture of his sweet family, they are not on my blog a lot because they live in Austin! BUT I LOVE THEM WITH ALL OF MY HEART!! (Ster lives in Dallas:) ) You see Sterling, Aunt Cyndie, Uncle Tommy, and cousin Trey!! :) We can't leave out his sister too!!
Here she is Sweet Brittany and her hubby Kevin!! Love this picture of them!! It was a "photo booth" pic on their wedding day! They are living in AUSTRALIA !!
Love them all dearly!! Again Happy Birthday Ster!! Hope this is the BEST one yet!!! Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment