Mommy & her Chloe! :)
Let me tell you with me as the M.C., and my Mom and Chloe modeling, we couldn't have done it with out Debbie's help!! Seriously!! Thanks KIKI! :)
But as you can tell in the event's name it was also a little lunch. Each table was sponsored and decorated by someone. This was ours by Ms. Sally!
Here is a shot of half of the room! That was the stage that I was on and the stage my Mom walked twice!! Go Mom!! The kids and ladies then weaved in and out of the tables below to show off their stylin' clothes!
Time to start the Fashion Show!! :)
I have no pictures of them "actually" modeling though, sad I know!! :( But I was on the stage, my Mom was modeling and holding Chloe while she modeled. And Debbie was helping in the back with Chloe, as my Mom changed into her second "runway" outfit! :) HA! Busy Busy!! :) But FUN! :) Here are the stars after the Fashion Show!! :) Now it's TIME FOR TEA!! :) 

Chloe was having a BALL when we were in line to get food! Ha! She was walking ALL OVER THE PLACE!! :)



We even saw a familiar face!! Ms. Mary Lou from church!! :)
Chloe was LOVING the crackers!! ha!
Here's a look at the dress I "modeled" Well wore and talked about! ha!! Pretty huh!!
Such a wonderful event for such a great cause!!
It was also FUN to see our names in the program!! :)

Have a GREAT day EVERYONE!!!!



We even saw a familiar face!! Ms. Mary Lou from church!! :)
Chloe was LOVING the crackers!! ha!
Here's a look at the dress I "modeled" Well wore and talked about! ha!! Pretty huh!!
Such a wonderful event for such a great cause!!
It was also FUN to see our names in the program!! :) Chloe with Storkland Models & My Mom under Harvest Models!! :) YAY!
I tried to block the other names for their privacy! Sorry it made some of them small! :)


Have a GREAT day EVERYONE!!!! Blessings & Love, Ashley
Totally cool! You really did a great job putting this together. You, your mom and daughter are the prettiest girls there. And if you don't beleive me--The other tv station--out of ALL the people there-- put the camera on your mom and no one else. Loved this section!
ReplyDelete